Help your kids remember their routines with these cards.
Kids thrive on routines and routines help establish important habits. Plus, they make family life easier!
In this PDF, you’ll receive 70 activities and 12 headers to create a variety of routines. The package also includes editable blank activity cards and headers you can customize – so the possibilities are endless.
In addition to headers for each day of the week, you’ll also receive the following headers:
- Morning Routine
- Daily Routine
- Naptime Routine
- After-School Routine
- Evening Routine
There are 70 activities included in the package, a few examples include:
- Wake up
- Use potty
- Get dressed
- Take a bath
- Hang up coat
- Quiet time
- Do chores
- Put away toys
- Clean room
How to use these Routine Cards:
1) After purchasing the cards, you’ll receive them as a PDF file.
2) If you want to customize the blank cards, download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader: www.get.adobe.com/reader. Open your routine cards file with the Reader and you’ll be able to edit the fillable fields to meet your needs.
3) Once your customization is complete, print out the cards either at home or at a print shop or an office supply store. Consider using heavy stock paper (like 110#) and/or laminating them for added durability.
4) Optional: apply magnetic tape to the back of the cards to easily place them on a refrigerator or magnetic board.
5) The package of cards includes several blanks you can use to create your own activities and/or headers for your children.