Tired of hearing your kids say "I'm bored!"? These printable 101+ Boredom Buster Cards can help.
Each card contains a suggested activity that kids ages 5+ can do with little or no guidance from you. The activities listed on these cards only use materials frequently found in most family homes. So there's usually no need to buy special supplies.
How to use these cards:
1. Print cards on heavy stock paper (I use 110# card stock).
2. Cut them out.
3. Laminate them (optional).
4. Place the cards in a bowl.
5. Any time your kids feel they have nothing to do, have them pull a card from the bowl and do the activity* on that card. Kids can keep pulling cards for as many other screen-free activities as needed!
* The cards are a mix of outdoor and indoor activities. Consider dividing the cards into two bowls if you want separate activity options.